Well I started this job three weeks ago and its not so bad but I hate back to back calls. Sick of it. Its not sales but none the less, not the greatest. A former coworker of mine works down the street at a pretty nice company (no names!) and was recently promoted. I applied at this company 2 months ago but didn't get the job even though I thought the interview went pretty well. I believe it was because of my lack of experience in that field (or so I tell myself to ease the pain). Anyways, this coworker called me up last week to tell me that a position opened up but it would be a stinky schedule at first. He said I just need to get my foot in the door and that I would be able to change schedules soon. So I told him that I wanted the position (pay raise!) SUPPOSEDLY its a done deal and I "have the job" but I am STILL WAITING for them to call. They wanna make me sweat or something. I feel like the fat ugly girl waiting for the boy I like (this company) to call me! hahahaha! But seriously, come on already!!! My friend reassures me he was told I have the job but this man is out of the office sick and thats why I have not been called in yet. (gee thanks for getting sick on me!) This is frustrating! I already have to wait 7 more weeks to find out the sex of the baby and I have to wait for something else?!
In other news, Rigo started his PT job this week. I feel bad that hes working two jobs but he wanted to do it. He doesn't get to go to bed til midnight and has to be back up at 7am to go his day job! This PT job will bring in an extra $800/mo so thats nice. We want to pay off everything (damn best buy card! take back ur big screen & GPS!) and go crazy buying baby stuff. Rigo already told me that with his first check he wants to buy a crib. My parents said they will buy us one but Rigo saw a crazy $400 crib at Babies-R-Us he wants. The $180 one I saw at Wal-Mart will do just fine thank you very much! I happy because Rigo seems to be more excited about the baby. At first I felt like he didn't really believe it until we actually saw the baby. This weekend he got a little jealous I went baby shopping with my friend Shae. "But I wanted to pick out onesies too!" :P So we went shopping again :) We did great actually. Spent $45 and got a butt load of stuff.
Speaking of our growing demon child, I had a mental break down today and called Rigo at work crying because I'm cool like that. I'm tired as to be expected but because of this nerve (blood clot!) problem I am having trouble sleeping. So no sleep plus already being tired equals feeling like death. There was a moment I felt like I was going to colapse today and just wanted to dig a hole and crawl into it. I called the doctor and left a message that I need help because I felt like I was dying and that this freaking physical theraphy only helps relieve the pain during the day but I can't sleep at night. So this nurse bitch calls me back and she basically tells me to sleep in a recliner. Um ok are you doing to buy me one?! I can't sleep sitting up you wench! Shes on the hit list offically. Wheres that sniper when you need him?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment