The weather warmed up for the first time this weekend. Took Max for a walk twice.
I was suppose to start my new job this week but Monday morning I got a crappy case of the flu. I threw up and had a fever. Not fun. Thankfully it only lasted 24 hours oddly and there is a new training class starting tomorrow so I didn't miss anything at work.
Recently we started looking for a house. My dad is selling a property he "flipped" and once that money comes in he is giving us a down payment for our first home :)
We fell in love (or should I say I did) with this house in the riverside area. Were looking for a fixer upper since my dad is an experienced "flipper" (you gotta watch Flip This House, its addicting) anyways, the house is worth over $100,000 and its being sold for $49,000. BUT its got some SERIOUS mold issues downstairs! Like new species serious. Mysteriously after I went down there, the next day I got my 24 hour flu and no one else did. Hopefully my baby won't come out with 4 heads from some crazy new mold spores that are immune to everything!
Speaking of the baby, I've been having a lot of baby dreams. I had a crazy one last night. I dreamed I had the baby and it didn't hurt AT ALL (sweet!). My husband and his crazy friend Cholo were in the delivery room. The doctor said "Its a boy!" and I could hear the nurses talking about him. Saying "hes this...." "hes that...." TWO HOURS after I had the baby I was on the way home. We were driving in the car and I turn around to my son and think "Why did the doctor dress him in a pink outfit?!" So we pull over and change the baby's diaper to discover our baby magically turned into a girl! I named her Isabella Grace in the dream. Next thing I know, we are at a house I've never seen before. We take the baby inside and then I go back outside to get something. When I go back into the house my husband is yelling at me asking me where I have been. I look at him like hes crazy and he tells me that I've been gone for 6 months and that I've abandoned him and the baby. I look at the baby and shes grown! Then his friend grabs me and cuts my hair off because hes mad I left the baby!
Yes I promise I am not drinking or taking any drugs. (Maybe its that damn mold!)
I keep having dreams where we buy a lot of boy stuff or that we're told the baby is a boy then I have it and its a girl. My husband's family wants a boy because they don't have a grandson yet. The pressure is on to carry on the family name! I don't care either way but I would like a boy also. I also keep having dreams where I keep forgetting the baby. I had a dream I went out to my Jeep and was about to leave when I remembered I left the baby in the carseat in the living room. I went back inside to see my mom's chihuahua Oscar carrying off my kid! Lol... (this dream was before the mold incident so I can't explain it)
As I said earlier, tomorrow I start my new job. I'm half way excited. I need money and am getting bored of being a home BUT I hate going thru training. I don't like not knowing what I am doing. My husband is also applying for a PT position he saw today in the paper. We want to pay off all the little things we have so we can be prepared to buy a house. I found out my credit is quite disturbing. My score is between "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU want a loan?!" and "Um ma'am, the only way you're getting a house is if you sell an organ." What pisses me off is that I have two things in collections, ONE of which is for $25 and I never got a bill for it!!! I made one late payment to my credit card, and one towards my Jeep. Other than that I have a good record! My previous car loan & other loans show I NEVER made a late payment! Someone needs to be hurt for this....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment