So the doctor's office finally called me back. I seriously don't think these girls know what the hell they are talking about. They told me that THE BABY was sitting on my nerve which is why my leg was going numb. Oooooookay. I read online that when you are about 6 months pregnant the baby can lay on your nerves and cause back pain that shoots down the BACK of your leg. Okay nurse lady, explain to me HOW this kid, who is no larger than my pinky toe, is lying on a nerve ABOVE MY KNEE?!
Would you like to use a life line?!?!?!?
NO?!?!?!??!!?
They referred me to a physical therapist!! I called and they said it would be MID APRIL before I could get in. They also told me that they only have day appointments thru out the week so I would have to miss work. Thankfully the doctor said this "nerve" thing wouldn't hurt the baby and that it would just be uncomfortable for me. So with that being said I will just have to deal with my leg going numb (hopefully not while I'm on any stairs!) because I am not missing work to spend $5000 on physical therapy so I can bounce on yoga balls and do water aerobics!
Hell no!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment