Ok I am having a freak out attack! For two weeks my left thigh has been burning. You know the feeling you have of heat radiating out of your body when you have a fever? Thats how my thigh has been feeling for two weeks. Its not so much painful, just uncomfortable. The only way to describe it is BURNING. Then this week I started getting a jabbing pain in the same spot. I didn't really think much of it. I just though the baby was slowing taking over and that it was normal. No biggie right? Well right now we were laying down watching tv and I sat up and COULD NOT FEEL my thigh. I know that may not sound like a big deal but it scared the crap out of me. Thats never happened to me before. It felt like I had been given a shot to numb it. It felt exactly like when you are given a shot to numb the area at the dentist. I had to KNEAD my leg to get the feeling back. I called the doctor's office and left a message for them to call me back asap in the morning. I did some googling and I read that I either A.) Need to eat Bananas, or B.) Have a blood clot. Great! Its some sort of disorder with 3 initials because no one can say the damn thing. Ahhhhh. I am going to have to get my leg amputated.
**deep breath**
On a lighter note, Rigo is looking for a PT job nights because we are trying to save up cash. (Damn leg amputation surgery) Anyways, the airport's UPS is hiring. We drove out west to go to the airport. There is a winding ramp that takes you off the highway directly into the road that leads to the airport. So were getting off the ramp and drove for about 15 seconds when Rigo notices those magical flashing lights behind us. Crap! Were we speeding?! The cop comes up to the window...
Rigo: Hello, um, were we speeding?
Cop: Do you know what the speed limit here is?
Rigo: No
Cop: 40
Rigo: How fast were we going?
Cop: 59
Me: (fuck! can't pay for leg amputation surgery now because of $8000 ticket)
Well the cop seems like a nice guy. (I mean c'mon, whats wrong with two brown people rushing into the airport going 20 miles over the speed limit?!) He asked Rigo if he was dropping me off for a flight. He said no, he was applying for a job. He took his license and came back. He said he wasn't going to give us a ticket but that we needed to get the wind shield fixed. (Long story, don't ask, you should be worried about my leg)
Well we finally make it to UPS. We get sent into this little office where Rigo is given an application. Its us, a UPS employee, and a new hire. Were at the table next to them while he is giving her all her employee paperwork.... I overheard this conversation
UPS dude: ...We have a lot of equipment that could possibly kill you and this waiver here just states that you are aware of that (no lie, his words exactly)
New hire: *giggles*
NOTE TO SELF: Get life insurance on husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment