Wednesday, March 26, 2008
SNIPER!
Ok I've seen more police activity in the past week and a half than ever before! They blame it on the warm weather but I've never remembered anything this crazy. Yesterday, downtown, a sniper tried to shoot a police officer in broad daylight! God only knows why. Of course I would just happen to be driving downtown about 10 mins after this happened! Once again I think half the police force was in on this thing. The sniper tried to shoot the office in the chest but the bullet hit his microphone (the thing was only 2 inches by 2 inches big!) and so he didn't get injured. (I'm sure he lost a good pair of underwear that day if you know what I mean....) but whats going on people?!!? Wichita is suppose to be the boring place to live! We need excitement here but not this kind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment