Yesterday I decided I wanted to go Garage Sell shopping since I like the finer things in life. Rigo kept trying to convince me that garage sells only happen on Thursdays. I kept telling him that most people WORK on Thursdays and that they advertise garage sells for Fri/Sat/Sun.
My friend Shae got a boat load of cute baby stuff for her baby for so cheap. Why spend $80 on stuff that the baby can only wear for 3 months max and is going to puke and poo all over?! Well much to my disapointment after going to two houses that advertised they would be open this Saturday, they weren't! My mom then called me to tell me she saw this new 2nd hand shop called Kid's Kloset that just opened up and she saw some cute stuff outside the shop. I had Rigo take me and when we pulled up I saw this cute Winnie the Pooh bassinet outside. I looked at the price, $7! It was kinda dirty but HELLOOOO $7!! We went inside and they only had one rack of baby stuff since they had just opened the day before but the lady assured me she'd be getting a lot of stuff so and to come back. I talked Rigo into buying me the Bassinet. "But its DIRTY!" (Hi ever hear of BLEACH and a washing machine?!?) After a very fun time of trying to shove this thing into the back of our Jeep we have our first real baby item! Yaaaaaay! When we came back to the house my dad was like "I told you we were going to buy you that!!!" He doesn't know there is a difference between a bassinet and a crib and that he is still buying me the latter :)
I spent yesterday bleaching the bassinet and washing the bedding. It looks new! The mobile is missing but you can buy those cheap. Not bad for something that usually costs $70! The baby can only sleep in it for a few months so why spend so much?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment