Saturday, March 22, 2008

You know you live in the Barrio when.....

You are at 21st & Arkansas stopped by a red light and you see the end of a police pursuit! The dude gets blocked in by the car in front of him because of the stop light. Two cop cars come to a stop and two cops run out. One goes to the passenger side and draws his gun and the other goes to the driver side and brakes out the guy's window and reaches in to grab the guy's keys, then drags the dude out the window!

Funny thing is that it was actually a white guy! Hahahahahhahaha. Did he really think he could hide among the sea of brown people?! Who knows. He looked drunk or extremely red for some reason.

Speaking of the wonderful WPD, Monday morning I woke up to find that the WPD had broken into my car to leave me a flyer about (drum roll please!) CAR BREAK INS! Um gee thanks guys! I walked out to my car wondering if I had remember to lock my car the night before. I see my alarm flashing so I realize that I did. I get into my car and see this flyer! Um WTF?! Car is locked, alarm is on, windows are rolled up. My conclusion is that they must have been nice enough to lock my car after breaking in. Once again, thanks guys! Happily they didn't steal my GPS or the $10 I had in the console. My mom swears she locked her car like she "always does" and was freaked out. My dad thinks they tapped our cars. *sigh*

No comments: