Monday, March 10, 2008

"Its trying to swim away!"

Okay day 897 of the leg numbness. It is now affecting both legs. I feel like I've walked for hours today. Need massage. And seriously, I can feel a BUMP on my left leg. The clot is there I am telling you!

Nothing too exciting to report. Friday I actually talked Rigo into going to Red Lobster. Rigo would be happy if he never ate anything ever again except lasagna, hamburger helper, pizza, and chicken fingers. He does not like to step outside the box. I've got him to try "exotic" foods like Ramen Noodles since we've been married! Progress I know!

So he decided to get steak and a lobster tail because he wanted to try it. Ever since I've been pregnant I've been wanting Crab Legs so thats what I got (yummy!) Our food gets to the table and Rigo looks at this creature on his plate horrified. "This is really creeping me out!" (hes so sheltered) He finally decides to taste it (after making me taste it first) and when he goes to cut it, it moves. Which causes another panic attack "its trying to swim away!" So to make the experience more enjoyable I decide to show him how the crab legs still have functioning parts! "Look the claws still work!" Hahahhahahahaha. Fun.

In other news, our doberman had puppies 2/19/08. (forget to mention that!) One is having a hard time. We think she may be disabled. She has a had time latching on to nurse so we have to keep her inside and bottle feed her every 2 hours. We also bring the mother in so she can get to nurse alone without competition from the other puppies. We say we think shes disabled because she can't seem to control her head. Yes she is a puppy, but it seems like twitching at times. One of her eyes seems to be a little off as well. She is doing better though, we were worried she wouldn't make it two days ago. But nursing alone is doing wonders for her. We plan on taking her to the vet to see if anything is wrong with her. Hopefully if there is, we don't have to put her down. I've always loved animals but since we adopted Max from the Humane's Society I am pro-adoption/rescue! I know there are no kill rescue groups out there that specialize in finding homes for disabled dogs with good owners. So if it comes down to it, thats the road I want to take.

I recently saw a car with a bumper sticker that said "Don't Shop, Adopt!" and I wanted one sooo bad that I googled it :) I found this site with a bunch of cute bumper stickers and t-shirts. I think I will also get the bumper sticker that says "Neuter Vick!" :)

You should too....

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/dog+rescue

ALSO, we've been thinking of getting a Daushund...I saw a t-shirt that had a Daushund on it and said "I trip over my weiner" hahahahahahahaha definately have to get one now!

No comments: