Sunday, March 23, 2008

"Which one is Joann?"

So I dragged Rigo into Joann fabrics yesterday because I was in baby shopping mode and wanted to make a baby blanket. I originally wanted to go to this knitting shop and get a how-to book and knit the baby a blanket but the place closed at 4pm and I was hungry so that was a no go. Food comes first now! (Speaking of which I think this kid is going to be a hefer because now the instant I get hungry, if I don't eat immediately this kid gets seriously pissed and my stomach hurts like a bitch!) Anyways, after we went to eat I told Rigo I wanted to go to Joann fabrics. I spent about 15 minutes picking out fabric for the blanket which in Rigo time translates into 3 hours. (Who cares if the stupid KU game came on in an hour?! They won so woo-hoo for him)

After I picked out the fabric I decided to look for material to reupholster the rocking chair with. My mom has this old rocking chair that she used with me and said we could fix it up and I could have it. Its already been sanded down so I need to pick out some stain and just the material for the cushions. I asked for Rigo's help and he kept picking out material with skulls and paisley. (Yeah time to shop with mom) so I ditched the rocking chair idea for yesterday (I will take before and after photos to show my creative genius!) and we went to check out. This is our conversation at the check out line

Rigo:So which one is Joann?
Me: What??
Rigo: This is Joann's Fabrics so which lady is Joann?
Me: *shakes head*

I finally finished the blanket this morning but not without obstacles!

Photobucket

MATERIAL

Photobucket

LITTLE HELPER #1

Photobucket

NOT SO LITTLE HELPER #2

Don't worry this thing is getting washed!!

No comments: