Friday, February 22, 2008

Birthdays & Babies

Rigo and I had our first meeting with our doctor yesterday and we were suppose to get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. Well I had a feeling the kid was going to be difficult and be a no show (this one is going to be trouble) and of course I was right....no heart beat :( But then the doctor was like "well would you have time to do a sonogram today?" UM ok lady are you SERIOUS?! Hell yeah we do!!! Soooo we got to see our big headed baby :) The sonogram measured the baby at only 8 weeks instead of 10 weeks. My due date got pushed back to Sept 28th and I got jipped out of 2 weeks! Isn't that some nonsense?! But the baby is REALLY in there!!! We got to see the heartbeat which is even better. Is was also neat that yesterday was our "5 month wedding anniversary" (if there is such a thing)

Photobucket

Also, Rigo turned 21 on Wednesday. We didn't do anything too exciting. We out to eat and Rigo got to order a drink with his ID instead of me ordering it for him :P Yesterday we went out to Heroes with Mario and Angelica and they all had a few drinks. The pregnant fat girl had a Pepsi (which personally is better than any Beer to me since I had to cut my caffeine intake down!)

Photobucket

They also have a machine there that checks the alcohol in your system before you leave. Rigo decided to see what his alcohol level was just for the heck of it. He did it twice (after 4-5 drinks) and it said NO alcohol was detected. His cousin had 3 beers and it told him not to drive! How that works out I have no idea but the fat pregnant girl was the one that had to drive home.

Photobucket

No comments: