Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TOMORROW!!!!

I am waaaaaaaaaaaay excited!! I have a sonogram tomorrow! I forgot when I went in to do the first trimester birth defect screening two months ago they had scheduled me for an appt for a sonogram. For diagnostics and also to determine the sex. They called me today to remind me of the appointment. So my appt is at 8:15am tomorrow!!!! They said they should be able to determine the sex by now. I am hoping to God that the kid isn't hunched in a corner with its legs crossed refusing to come out. They told me to have a sugary snack about an hour before so the baby will be moving around a lot during the sonogram. I am also suppose to drink about 3 truck loads of water before the sonogram so I think I will drink equal parts of sugar and water just to make sure we've got some movement :)

No comments: