So much for maternal instinct. I thought it was a boy and yeah, I was wrong. (I know you must be shocked since I am seldom wrong) :P
Anyways now we have the impossible task of NAMING this person! We cannot agree on ANYTHING except Isabella. I like the name but not so much after I read its one of the most popular names this year. Rigo doesn't care but I don't want her to go to school with 800 girls with the same name.
I also like Audrina. Its not too popular. Its not even in our baby name book. Saw it on tv.
I really love Emma BUT someone does not agree.(Who does he think he is?!?)
Moving on....since my shower is a mere 3-4 months aware I felt the need to start registering yesterday :) (Hey didn't you hear? THREE MONTHS?! As you can see I don't have much time!) I went to Marshmallowkisses.com and registered. Its the cutest little store with a lot of crazy expensive crap that your baby doesn't need at all! Is that the greatest?! Lol. I tried to get a few cheap things (very hard there) and keep it short. We plan to register at babies r us for the things we NEED like bottles/diapers etc.
We'll I better get ready because I think were going to the Renaissance Fair today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment