Friday, February 15, 2008

Familia

Ok back again (hey got nothing better to do, I'm pregnant how much fun can I have?!)

For those of you who don't know I have a brother (yep the same one that made my mom puke non-stop) named Seth Gonzalez. So the man changes email addresses/websites like he changes socks and told us a few days ago he got his own domain. I thought he meant he got his own website so I decided to google "Seth Gonzalez" and what did I find?

"SETH GONZALEZ GETS 3 LIFE SENTENCES WITH NO PAROLE: SETH HAS BEEN SENTENCED TO 3 LIFE SENTENCES FOR STABBING HIS PARENTS AND SISTER"

I'm considering looking into this deeper to see if some psychic (Miss Cleo?!) predicted this?!

Moving on, my dad is 68 and way over due for a hearing aid (he claims he doesn't need one and that my mom and I just "whisper" too much) Anyways if this happens to you please go to the nearest Miracle Ear store and buy the latest model.....

My dad was in the living room watching tv when he said:

"hey you forgot that extenstion cord" (or something like that) to my mom. (a few minutes pass)
"what?!" (a few more minutes pass)
"huh?"

Then he turns around and realizes no one was talking to him and that my mom was in the back room the whole time. *sigh*

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey!!
Yay that you are blogging somewhere I can find you! I never did get that other one to come up! Keep me updated! And yes, your dad has needed a hearing aid for at least 5 years! I gave up on talking to him very much!